Second Declaration of James B. Strickland, Jr.
I, James B. Strickland, Jr., being warned that willful false statements and the like are punishable by fine or imprisonment, or both, under 18 U.S.C. 1001, declare that all statements made herein of my own knowledge are true; and all statements made on information and belief are believed by me to be true.
1. I took steps to transfer my strick.com domain name away from the Network Solutions, Inc. ("NSI") registrar to a different registrar on about July 28, 2000.
2. I would have done the transfer sooner if I had been able to do so, but NSI's policy made me wait until July 28, 2000.
3. My reason for transferring the domain name away from NSI and to a different registrar was based on my wish to avoid NSI and its sometimes unpredictable behavior regarding domain names that are in dispute.
4. At the time I took the steps to transfer strick.com away from the NSI registrar, I had no knowledge of any Registrar's Certificate issued by NSI.
5. I have never seen the original of an NSI Registrar's Certificate dated July 26, 2000, but have only seen a photocopy. I learned of its existence only some time after July 30, 2000.
James B. Strickland, Jr.
December 6, 2000